torsdag 26 mars 2015

A day in my life

A normal day in my life consist that I wake up, I go downstairs to eat my breakfast with my girlfriend, it's a buffet of course. A buffet with watermelon, pink lemonade, Nutella with some bread, tea, coffee, different types of fruit like, banana, apple, pear, grapes and exotic fruits like pineapple, starfruit, passionfruit, pomegranate and papaya among other things. When I've eaten my breakfast I head to shoot my movie and on my way there I visit Starbucks for another coffee, because I love coffee. So I can have some on my way to the movie shoot. I takes about 15 minutes to go there. I depends on where we are shooting the movie but right now, it takes about 15 minutes. 

It's almost always a very hot weather in LA so I usually wear my low Converse, today I'm wearing my red ones. As you may can tell, I love my low Converse, and I also mentioned them when I talked about freaky fashion. I just love them. I may change shoes there, I'm just wearing them when I'm on my way to the job. I love LA's weather in the mornings, it's so beautiful and it's not very cold either. When I come to the movie shoot I just change my clothes and shoes however I need to change them to fit the scene that we're working on. I think my job is fun, I always love going to my job, but of course it's not that fun when you're working almost all the time, even on the weekends, when you sometimes just want to chill. But I'm not complaining. I love my job.    

When i end my job, it's different from day to day, but I usually call my girlfriend to ask her if there is something I need to buy. Like some food or something, and if there is, I just visit the grocery store to buy the things we need. My girlfriend is almost always at home when I'm coming home, so then we like to cook our dinner. It's always different what we're eating but as I mentioned before we both love taco, so we tend to have tacos maybe a little bit too many times haha! We like to eat our dinner outside on our balcony in the beautiful evening weather. Here you can see our view from our balcony about 4:30 PM.                                                                            

























Jean Campbell here

Me and my girlfriend usually like to play some golf a little bit after the dinner. But after that we like to take a walk down to the beach. As you can see here on the picture above, the beach is just below our house. We like to walk there, talk and look at the gorgeous sunset. When we're coming home we're giving our cats some food while we like to watch TV or sometimes play some kind of game. Card games, monopoly or some other games. 

Oh, and I thought I would show you my favorite shoes since I love them so much. These are my low red Converse. I mentioned before that I love them and wear them almost every single day, but it can be in different colors of course. Here I'm wearing my red ones as you can see. They're pretty worn as you probably can see but you know, I love them. These are the shoes that I mostly wear on my job or at least on my way to my job. 











And that is basically my day, what I do and what I'm wearing on a normal day i my life. So now you now a bit more about a normal day in my life as an actor. 



And last but definitely not least, here is a photo that I have zoomed in, can you guess what it is? Clue: it has something to do with my life.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar