torsdag 19 mars 2015

Freaky fashion

I always wear my low red Converse because i'm in love with them! I have like 3 different pairs of Converse with all 3 different colors; for every occasion. Red, black and blue. I think they're really comfortable and fancy. It's also really hot in LA so you can wear Converse almost all year around. Right now it's spring and even on spring we have a hot weather, so you can imagine how hot the weather is in the summer. But I like hot weather and that's why I live in LA where it's is hot almost all year around. It's very popular to wear caps in different colors. I have a red one myself. As you can tell, I love red. But it's mostly in the summer and/or spring you can see people wearing different caps in different colors. I'm not very into wearing caps but when the weather is so hot and you just have to wear a cap, I'm okay with that.

Of course you also have to adjust your style after the weather, like on every other place, but here in LA it's almost a hot weather all year round, so you can wear the things that you really like, all year around. For me, I like my red converse, my light washed jeans and my light blue buttoned shirt. I don't wear that every day, obviously, but that is one outfit that I really like to wear and I see a lot of other people that are wearing a similar outfit as mine. And me and my friends always fit in together very well because we're all wearing really similar outfits!

I would say that pop music is very in right now, but everyone has different taste in music and that is like every other place in the world but I think I can can say that pop music is very in right now. At least for me and my buddies. We love listening to music, have dance parties and sing. Sing so not anyone else can hear of course, but we think it's fun to sing and even dance sometimes.

For food, tacos is always popular. When you walk past Taco Bell, there is almost people all the time. And I have to say I love tacos and I eat tacos often, so I think my girlfriend is very tired of tacos by now. I also love to eat different salads because you can vary a lot.

It's a very hot weather in LA right now so the beach is full of people. Not only for bathing on Santa Monica beach, but to sunbath or just relax on the beach, read a book or something. But all of the shopping centers and shops are full of shopping lovers. I can like to shop sometimes but i'm not that shopping lover like some people. I shop things when I need them and than I just buy the thing/things I need then go. I usually don't like to buy too expensive things, even though you may think so because I have 3 different pars of Converse. I like to buy expensive things, but not too expensive, it has to be worth it's price too. So yea, now you know how our "freaky fashion" is here in LA and for me and my friends.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar