torsdag 5 mars 2015

Me and my family

Hi!
My name is Cono May and I live in a huge house in LA with my girlfriend. We have an enormous pool and also a big golf ground. The golf ground is pretty much all around the house where the pool isn't. Our house is big, it has 5 flats. We also have 2 cats, they're named Madison and Jack. I am 25 years old and my girlfriend too. One of our cats are 8 months while the other is 5 months. I have lived in LA my whole life and a love LA so I don't plan to move anywhere else. But it would be fun to travel to different places though.

So, a little bit more information about me. I am approximately 5,9 feet tall, so yea I'm pretty tall. My girlfriend is 5,7 feet tall so she is maybe the same length as me soon. We are the same age so it wouldn't be that strange. We both have brown hair but my hair is a little bit lighter than hers. We both love cats and we think they're absolutely adorable! That's why we have 2 cats already and we're planning to maybe get more cats. I mean, we have space for that, and you can never have too many cats, right? 

Both of my cats each have one floor in our house because we have that much space. On the first floor we have our kitchen, living room and a hallway. Our kitchen is very big too, it has much space to prepare our fabulous dinner and our absolutely gorgeous dessert. On the second floor we have a big bedroom a bathroom and a technology-oriented room. On the 3th floor I have a own room and on the 4th floor my girlfriend has a very own room. The 5th floor is all for our two cats, they need much space too. 

We have two cars, one car each of course. You need that when you have different working schedules. But we're only having one garage, but a big one. I am working as an actor and my girlfriend is a singer. We're both are working long days and it's the same almost every weekend too. There is some weekends we are free to do whatever we want also but that's not very often. Me and my girlfriend like to play golf in our spare time, that's why we have a such big golf ground around our house. But we also like to watch movies and different TV shows.  

It's actually different from day to day what I do but on most days I wake up pretty early, I eat breakfast and than head away to set for the movie that we're currently working on. My girlfriend is a singer so the schedule for her is kind of the same but sometimes she's away for a tour or something similar. Sometimes when she is away on a tour and I'm not on set for a movie I am with her on her tour, and that is actually kind of fun. In our spare time we like to do different things like walk around in LA and just look at the amazing environment, that's one of the reasons why I love LA; because of the environment. From our house there is also a awesome view, mostly from the 5th floor of course but we have an awesome view from other places around our house too.

My parents live in New York which means we have quite a long distance between us and my parents. When I was younger I really wanted to live in LA so I completed that "dream" and moved to LA and that's also where I met my girlfriend, and now we live together. We have been together for approximately 2 years now, I think that's because we really fit together and you know, we can live with each other. It's good if you like each other because you know, you live together and it's good if you like each other and can understand and respect each other too of course. We don't plan moving anywhere else at least not in the nearest future. We enjoy it here.

So yea, now you know a little bit more about me, my family and my life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar