fredag 13 mars 2015

Friends and freetime

I live in LA so I often hang out with my friends around LA, where we do different stuff like playing golf of course, because me and my girlfriend has a big golf ground around our house. We also like to play tennis on a tennis court a little bit away from my house. Me and my most dear friends; Alex, Caspar and Austin like to hang out when we have time for that. I am an actor and sometimes I don't really have that much spare time but when I have, I like to hang out with my friends. I also really like to walk by the beach with my girlfriend and sometimes with my friends. It's beautiful to see the sunset those nights when there is one. We also like to play soccer together because we really like that too.

Caspar lives very close to me but Alex and Austin lives a bit away. We like to meet some weekends and do fun stuff together, we often play tennis. Alex plays tennis for his hobby so that's were we first came up with the idea to play tennis some days when we have the time for that. And other things like just walk by the beach and sometimes play beach tennis, because like I said Alex like to play tennis so it's nice to switch it around sometimes. 

Both Alex and Austin live in Arizona but we can meet sometimes and then we have a really fun time together. We all four met in school but me and Austin has been friends since like 4th class and I think that's a really long time but i'm just glad that we could hold it through all these years, because he is still one of my most dear friends. Of course all 3 are my best friends, it's just that I've known Austin for a very, very long time. 

Last year we all did a trip to New York. It was super fun even though i've been there a lot of times since my parents live there. But it's always fun to explore New York, there are a lot of things discover. For example we discovered The Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty last year and that was seriously amazing! As I mentioned before I like to walk by the beach and the same with New York, I just love to walk around and explore new things. I'm truly a travel "nerd", because I love seeing new things, and meet new people. When I have free time I like to travel with my friends or with my girlfriend to visit mine or her parents. But anyway, when we were in New York, we stayed there for 4 days then we flied back to, well I flied back to LA while the others flied back to where they live. And that is a trip that I remember and was amazing. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar